Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Categories: Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Grain Recipes Oats Pumpkin Main Dish Breakfast Brunch Vegetarian. With pumpkin, ricotta and a little maple, this easy overnight oats recipe tastes like dessert, but it’s actually good for you! Plus, it’s perfect for a quick, on-the-go healthy breakfast.
Thick and creamy pumpkin pie overnight oats with chia are a nutritious, healthy breakfast. Top with nuts, maple syrup, cranberries, coconut or whatever your heart desires! Eat pumpkin pie for breakfast with this healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe. You can have Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- You need 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
This particular overnight oat combo is one of my absolute favorites! I basically wait all year for it. Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and almond milk give the oats a creamy texture and fall flavor that I love. Be totally basic and enjoy pumpkin spice in this overnight pumpkin pie oatmeal recipe!
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats instructions
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
This delicious fall pumpkin pie version is super easy because you can use pre-made pumpkin pie filling! Stir the oats and any of the optional ingredients into the pumpkin pie mixture. Cover the bowl or put it. But because I just couldn’t give up my pumpkin ideas, I compromised with an easy no-bake recipe that tasted like a combination of summer and fall: Pumpkin Pie Protein Overnight Oats! Naturally sweetened, vegan, gluten-free, and so delicious.