Fried bread roll. Bread roll is a potato stuffed bread snack popular in India. To make these bread roll, boiled potatoes are spiced and rolled up in bread slices. These are usually deep fried but are great even if baked or.
Keema Bread Roll recipe-How to make Keema Bread RollFa's Kitchen. Place the crispy bread rolls on kitchen paper towels for extra oil to be absorbed. A roll is a small, usually round or oblong individual loaf of bread served as a meal accompaniment (eaten plain or with butter). You can have Fried bread roll using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried bread roll
- You need 4 pieces of bread.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of sausages.
- It’s of milk.
A roll can be served and eaten whole or cut transversely and dressed with. Bread Rolls or dinner rolls as some may call it is a very good meal to start or end the day with. These Bread Rolls are were sweet, buttery, Soft, and fluffy. It's not only super easy to make, but it's. with the help of rolling pin, roll the bread as thin as possible. spread ½ tsp of green chutney. now take a tbsp of prepared paneer stuffing, and roll it into cylindrical shape. place the paneer stuffing over.
Fried bread roll instructions
- Mix the egg and milk in a bowl..
- Cut off the edge of the bread,and compress with the rolling pin..
- Put half of a sausage (you can fry it before put in the bread,more delicious)and some cheeses on the bread,then roll it..
- Put the bread roll into the egg and milk mixture.
- Heat the pan,melt the butter,put the bread roll in,remember to put the jointed side down,cook with a low heat,turn it,make every side bright yellow color..
Bread Roll – A seasoned boiled and mashed potato stuffed bread rolls that is deep fried to golden and crisp. An insanely delicious, quick and easy tea time evening snack recipe to enjoy. These bread rolls are a staple in my house. Fried or not, we relish them anyhow. Simply, grab the rolls on your way out to work or kids can eat them on their way to.