French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices. Heat a lightly oiled skillet over medium heat. Upgrade classic French toast with McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend Extract and pumpkin puree. With its warm, flavors, it's a new brunch Craving inspiration?
This pumpkin french toast with whipped pumpkin butter is perfect for those chilly fall mornings! Sweet, perfectly spiced and topped with a swirl of homemade whipped pumpkin butter – this Pumpkin French Toast is the perfect fall breakfast recipe. Pumpkin Spice French Toast. by Jesse Szewczyk. You can cook French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices
- You need of Spices———.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 2/3 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Bread———–.
- You need 6 slices of bread.
- You need of Other————.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Topping————-.
- Prepare To taste of maple syrup.
- It’s of Eggs on the side——–.
- You need 7 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
This recipe uses store-bought pumpkin pie spice to replicate the iconic flavor of the Starbucks latte. You can find it in the spice section of most well-stocked grocery stores near the other baking spices. Pumpkin Spice French Toast – The most amazing Fall morning breakfast! Perfectly sweet and spiced using thick slices of bread that just melt in But when it comes to Fall pumpkin spice French toast, pancakes do not stand a chance.
French Toast with Pumpkin Pie Spices instructions
- Heat a skillet..
- Add eggs to a mixing bowl.
- Mix the eggs and milk.
- Mix the spices.
- Add the spices to the egg mixture.
- Mix well.
- Soak the bread in the mixture.
- Fry the French toast in the skillet turn as needed. The sugar will burn quickly. So don't step away..
- Keep it turning and test the middle by touching it..
- If it feels spongy or gushy is still needs to be cooked. When it's firm it's done..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs and add salt and pepper. Melt the butter in a pan. When French toast is done set aside, and scramble the eggs, cook till done, and plate..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Pumpkin French toast will win every single time. Pumpkin French Toast-thick slices of bread dipped in a pumpkin spice mixture, cooked in butter, and drizzled with pure maple syrup. This Pumpkin French Toast is perfect fall breakfast treat! If you like this Pumpkin French Toast, you might also like This Pumpkin Spice French Toast is the best breakfast to enjoy on those chilly fall days, or even on Christmas morning. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, this easy dish is bursting with flavor and perfect for the whole family to enjoy!