MAKE AHEAD HOLIDAY side, *Spinach casserole *.
You can have MAKE AHEAD HOLIDAY side, *Spinach casserole * using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MAKE AHEAD HOLIDAY side, *Spinach casserole *
- Prepare 32 oz of frozen spinach.
- It’s 8 of tblsp of butter.
- It’s 4 of tblsp of flour.
- You need 11/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- It’s 12 oz of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion diced small.
- Prepare 2 of jalapeños, seeded and diced tiny.
- You need 1 cup of spinach drain off.
- Prepare of Worcestershire.
MAKE AHEAD HOLIDAY side, *Spinach casserole * step by step
- Cook spinach either in a large microwaveable bowl or stop..
- Drain your the spinach. Squeeze out as much liquid as u can. Saving at least 1 cup of this spinach juice..
- Melt butter.
- Add onions and jalapeños cook about 5 minutes.
- Add flour. Whisk till smooth and a light brown.
- Add evaporated milk. Whisk.
- Add vegetable juice.
- Add Worcestershire. Whisk.
- Add cheese. Whisk.
- Add spinach. Stir. Mix until well combined. TRY NOT TO EAT IT ALL BEFORE YOU BAKE IT..
- Add mix into a greased baking dish. Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat. remove foil. Bake at 350 for 35 to 45 minutes. Until it starts bubbling. E.