White Chocolate Holiday Crunch.
You can cook White Chocolate Holiday Crunch using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Holiday Crunch
- It’s 1 box of Rice Chex Cereal.
- You need 1 box of Corn Chex Cereal.
- Prepare 1 box of Cheerios Cereal.
- It’s 12 oz of can salted peanuts.
- It’s 1 lb of bag of pretzel sticks.
- It’s 2 of 12 ounce bags holiday m&m’s.
- You need 5 of 12 ounce bags of candy making white chocolate.
White Chocolate Holiday Crunch instructions
- combine all dry ingredients in large deep roasting pan and set aside.
- melt white chocolate in microwave safe bowl at two minute intervals stirring until smooth.
- pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients, then stir carefully until blended evenly (do not crush).
- spread mixture on wax paper until dry.
- when dry, break apart and transfer to your favorite holiday dish and enjoy! Store leftovers in airtight container.
- It is best to make in two batches for easier mixing.