Holiday Pumpkin Rolls.
You can have Holiday Pumpkin Rolls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Holiday Pumpkin Rolls
- Prepare of Roll ingredients.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare of Filling mixture.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
Holiday Pumpkin Rolls instructions
- In large bowl beat eggs..
- Gradually beat in sugar. Then stir in pumpkin. Then add dry ingredients..
- Spread mixture on greased wax papered 15×10 pan..
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes, or until spongy..
- On sprinkled powdered sugared towel place baked roll..
- Apply lightly sprinkled powdered sugar on top of roll AFTER removing wax paper. Roll towel and cake together, then allow to cool completely.
- While cooling mix filling together.
- Once roll is completely cool unroll from towel, and apply filling. Then reroll. Apply small amount of sprinkled powdered sugar for show..
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!.