Larry’s Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Larry’s Green Bean Casserole using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry’s Green Bean Casserole
- You need 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 can of French cut green beans.
- It’s 1 packages of fried onion strings.
- It’s 1/2 lb of browned mild sausage or beef.
Larry’s Green Bean Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In casserole dish mix green beans, meat, soup, and half package of onion strings together.
- Cover top with remaining onion strings.
- Cover and bake at 350 about 40 minutes.
- Uncover for last 10 minutes of baking.
- Ready to serve.