Thanksgiving Casserole. Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole combines all the flavors of the big meal in a simple, easy to make, never dried out dish. This is the best way to use up those leftovers! This easy Thanksgiving Casserole has all of the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner together in one easy dish!
Surprise your family with Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole! Use up Thanksgiving’s remaining turkey, stuffing and veggies with these clever second-day dishes. Not sure what to do with your leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner? You can have Thanksgiving Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Casserole
- It’s 2 packages of instant potatoes.
- It’s 1 pound of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare of Chopped onion and garlic.
- You need of Seasonings (pepper, onion powder, garlic powder).
- You need 1 box of stuffing.
- Prepare 1 packet of turkey gravy.
Combine your turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more together in this delicious leftover turkey casserole recipe! Thanksgiving is without fail my favorite holiday—the parade on TV, friends and family helping out I’ve made several versions of the classic green bean casserole—mine now has haricots verts, wild. This Thanksgiving leftover casserole is the perfect meal to enjoy in the following days after Turkey Day. This week on Basics I’m showing you my favorite recipes for these classic Thanksgiving sides: green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, and yams.
Thanksgiving Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown turkey with onion, garlic, and seasonings. Drain fat. Add frozen vegetables and cream of chicken. Heat till vegetables are warm. Set a side..
- Make mashed potatoes per package instructions. Set a side..
- Make stuffing per package instructions. Set a side..
- In a large casserole dish layer ingredients. Mashed potatoes first, then turkey mixture, then top with stuffing. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30-40 mins until hot. Remove tin foil and cook for 10 mins for a crunchy top..
- Make turkey gravy per package instructions and serve with casserole..
Grease a large casserole dish with some butter. Layer in half the English muffins, half the sausage, half the apple/onion mixture and. Thanksgiving Casserole – Made with leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner, this easy But no matter what you call it – this easy Thanksgiving Casserole is a great way to use up your Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving Casserole Recipes is a group of recipes collected by the editors of NYT Cooking. The great thing about Thanksgiving casserole is that it can serve as a vehicle for leftovers, or you can make it from scratch, and enjoy the flavors of Thanksgiving all year round.