My colleagues and I made a pact to eat healthier, and we took turns sharing dishes. I’m happy to report that, thanks to recipes like this crisp and tangy salad, we all trimmed down.
Prep/Total Time: 30 min. | Makes: 6 servings
- 3 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 6 cups torn romaine
- 3 cups coarsely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse with cold water and drain again. Toss with remaining ingredients; serve immediately.