If you’ve always wanted to try Spicy Popcorn Chicken, the fastest way to get your hands on some is by getting some wholesale chicken at a wholesale meat market. All you need to do is find a good wholesale meat supplier and you will have fresh chicken that will come in very tempting flavors.
All you need to do is go to the poultry market and grab the chicken when the supplies run out. They are usually very simple to use because they use electrical devices to select the chicken so that you only end up with what you want. The chicken tastes so good and you won’t even have to wait too long for it to cook or turn out overcooked.
Homemade Spicy Popcorn Chicken Recipe
FOR THE CHICKEN
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lb. skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. cornmeal
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and grease two large baking sheets with oil. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to a medium shallow bowl. In a separate shallow bowl, whisk together bread crumbs, cornmeal, Parmesan, and cayenne. Season with salt.
- Working in batches, add chicken to eggs then dredge in bread crumb mixture until fully coated. Spread chicken in even layers on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake chicken until golden and cooked through, flipping halfway through, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make dipping sauce: In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and cayenne until fully combined.
- Serve chicken with dipping sauce.
When you want to eat healthy you will really enjoy the wide range of flavors in Popcorn Chicken. One type of Popcorn Chicken is called spicy and has a very strong taste and smoke flavor.
Another variety called Twister has more spicy taste but the flavor is lighter in flavor. These Chicken varieties will not only provide you with quick snacks but will give you the energy you need to keep up your exercise schedule.
You can pack these Popcorn chicken into small bowl for snacks and serve as a light meal. The truth is that you can eat Popcorn chicken as a main meal with your main meal or an appetizer with your main meal. I would recommend serving the popcorn chicken with your main dish.
Then instead of having a large amount of sauce you will have a smaller serving with a bit more sauce and perhaps even more salt on top. Whatever your preference is, enjoy the quick snack and stay active. Popcorn chicken is healthy and a great way to eat your weekly meals.