Garlic Parmesan wings are more than just an appetizer, they can also be enjoyed with a nice cold cola. They are best eaten with a nice cold cola. The unique flavor and aroma of garlic enhance any meal. It is used in many Indian recipes and I have also had it in some Asian recipes.
The best recipe for garlic Parmesan wings would include adding fresh-squeezed lemon juice to the garlic and then using about 1 teaspoon of olive oil to marinate the wings.
Best Garlic Parmesan Wings Recipe
- 2 lb. bone-in chicken wings
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 stick melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 3/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large rimmed baking sheet with a metal rack. Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and crispy, about 50 minutes.
- Make sauce: In a large bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, parsley, Parmesan, and red pepper flakes. Add wings and toss until completely coated.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with Caesar dressing.
Garlic Parmesan wings recipe that is served with a dark beer can make the food truly amazing. Many beer options such as Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Light all contain ingredients that are great for wings. A bottle of cold beer will have the flavors for wings blended into the beer, so that each individual piece will have its own unique flavor.
I find the best beer option for wings is Miller Lite. It has a rich taste and it makes the wings so incredibly tasty. I use the Coors light when I want wings and beer at the same time, and it really does go well with the wings.
This recipe works very well when cooked to perfection, it is great to eat after work with friends or when having company over. It is not difficult to make and a very simple sauce needs to be made.
The other ingredients that need to be added are flour, cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. The sauce can then be served with fries or grilled chicken or meat. This recipe is wonderful with a good beer and some garlic Parmesan wings.