This easy pasta salad is loaded with fresh veggies and the classic ranch dressing makes it appealing to kids.
Prep/Total Time: 25 min. | Makes: 6 servings
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat spiral pasta (about 5 ounces)
- 2 medium sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow summer squash, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup peppercorn ranch salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain well.
- Place pasta, vegetables, turkey and parsley in a large bowl; toss with dressing and salt. Sprinkle with cheese.