Barbecue Sheet Pan Chicken is very important for your BBQ. It is important because it provides the perfect temperature for the meat and it also provides the best flavor for the chicken. This barbecue sheet pan has a ceramic cooking surface with removable cover.
The cover is removable so you can easily clean the BBQ sheet pan with soap and water. The BBQ sheet pan is made from stainless steel and it is a very good choice for your BBQ. One more advantage is that the BBQ sheet pan can be used to cook lots of other foods at the same time.
BBQ Sheet Pan Chicken Recipe, Perfect BBQ Grill
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped into 1/2″ pieces
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 head broccoli, chopped into florets
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 c. barbecue sauce
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spread sweet potatoes and broccoli on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with chili powder and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste, then spread the thighs on the sheet pan, pushing the vegetable aside to create space for the chicken. In a small bowl, whisk together barbecue sauce, honey and garlic. Pour a generous amount onto each chicken thigh.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 30-40 minutes.
As you use the BBQ sheet pan for cooking the other foods, the cover should not come off, thus, if it does not, then you have to wash it off by using soap and water and clean it properly before using again. For preparing the BBQ pan chicken and other food, you can use baking soda and salt and then pour the mixture into the pan.
Use oven mitts to handle the food and to protect the meat from the steam. Bake the food in the BBQ sheet pan for about an hour. Once done, let it cool down and then cover it with a BBQ sheet pan cover to keep the warmth from your BBQ grill.
Now you know that cooking foods on your BBQ grill is not hard but it does need some tips. These tips will help you prepare and cook your food perfectly so that you can use your BBQ grill often. You have to take care of the weather and the time you need to prepare the food.
Cooking on a BBQ grill is a very fun and tasty experience but it will require you to be a little careful and watch your health. Keep yourself and your family healthy and stay safe from any harm.