Flamin’ Hot Chicken Tenders are more than just a funny name. What makes this chicken restaurant stands out is that these chicken tenders offer up a little something extra to their meat. They are especially known for their fried chicken.
Flamin’ Hot is recognized for their unique, irresistible recipes and flavors. The special sauce and spices on the Flamin’ Hot’s tenderloin and baked chicken are like no other.
Flamin’ Hot Flavour Chicken Breasts Tenders Recipe
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, whisked with 1 tbsp. water
- 1 (9-oz.) bag Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, crushed
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Season chicken tenders generously with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Next, dip tenders in egg, and then in Cheetos crumbs.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes. Serve hot, with ranch dressing for dipping.
Flamin’ Hot Chicken Tenders is a very popular fried chicken joint located in Minnesota. Here, they have several delicious entrees that might be available when you visit the restaurant. For the mouth watering fried chicken, try their bone-in and hand-breaded wings, or an order of the Flamin’ Hot Jambalaya.
If you prefer another choice, then why not order the Blackened Ziti sandwich? This tasty piece of bread seasoned with Italian herbs and spices is a masterpiece of pizza-like proportions. Next time you are in the mood for comfort food, get yourself a trip to the Flamin’ Hot Chicken Tenders and try the fresh, delicious flavors that come from their kitchen. Many customers will feel overwhelmed with their menu choices.
As for the rest of the Flamin’ Hot Chicken Tenders menu, you can also get to the bottomless fries, the Chicken Parm, the Cheesy Broccoli Pesto, the Big Bite and the Big Claw. Do not worry, you will definitely get to try these dishes. There are also some children’s menu options like the Poke Bopper Sandwich and the Thai-style Chicken Noodle Bowl.
Regardless, of the fact that the restaurant is located in Minnesota, the restaurant offers a comfortable atmosphere and easy dining facilities. The restaurant is well lit, and people tend to have a nice conversation while waiting for their meals. Most customers find this environment to be quite relaxed. The food is highly recommended.