Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. Whenever you have a bunch of people at the dinner table, or when you make a big gathering for a party, whether it is at home or outside. Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs is always a perfect choice. They are very easy to prepare and they taste awesome. You do not need too much in the way of ingredients, and you can get the flavor of the chicken hot and ready in no time.
This dish tastes really good, and it is easy to make too. It can be served as an appetizer, with side salad or sauce. It is also great to add to your repertoire of healthy meals. Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs can also be a part of your rotisserie for those warm summer evenings.
Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 35 minutes | Total Time 40 minutes | Servings 8
- 3 Pounds Chicken thighs, About 6-8
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy cleanup and set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging and pat them dry with paper towels. Arrange the chicken thighs on prepared baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil rubbing the oil into the chicken to coat.
- In a small bowl mix together the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.*
There are quite a few ways to cook Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs. For instance, you can cook them on a hot grill and then arrange the chicken around a side salad or some other side. If you don’t want to go all out on the grill, you can just put them on the side of your oven and cook them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes.
The most popular way to cook these healthy little creations is to grill them, but if you don’t have a charcoal grill, you can also cook them in a frying pan, which has many other health benefits. When preparing Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs, keep in mind that you need to follow the instructions exactly.
Many recipes have many ingredients that may vary from recipe to recipe, and it can be tough to use one recipe for everything. You may have to adjust the measurements to your own taste, and you may have to try a couple of different combinations of ingredients.
Remember that the whole idea of Crispy Baked Chicken Thigh Recipe is to save time, and this will help you tremendously in the preparation of this dish. Cooking Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs in advance gives you a chance to enjoy them, and you can also control the amount of fat you need to add to the mixture before you cook them.
When you look for a recipe that you can prepare at home, try to find one that includes lots of healthy ingredients that you can control, and if possible, a recipe that will allow you to prepare the dish right in the comfort of your own kitchen.