Oven Baked Chicken Thighs. With the hectic schedules of today’s busy families, Marinated Oven Baked Chicken Thighs is a popular menu choice. Since so many people have busy lives these days, it is a great idea to bring in some extra pleasure to your family.
Cooking the foods with a combination of spices and a flavorful marinade creates mouth-watering smells, while the tender chicken strips make the meals even more enticing. To make a Marinated Oven Baked Chicken Thighs dinner, you first need to prepare the marinade, usually all by yourself. Just cut up the marinated chicken and dip it in the marinade for about five minutes.
Secret Thing About Oven Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Prep Time 10 mins | Cook Time 40 mins | Marinating Time 1 hr | Total Time 50 mins
FOR THE CHICKEN THIGHS
- 6 to 8 (1.5 to 2 pounds, total) bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) smoked or sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- sliced green onions, for garnish (optional)
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Combine paprika, thyme, basil, and rosemary in a small mixing bowl; rub the prepared seasoning around each chicken thigh.
- Transfer chicken thighs to a 9×13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine soy sauce, maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, vinegar, and garlic; mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour marinade over chicken thighs.
- Cover the chicken thighs and set in the fridge for 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Remove chicken from fridge and let stand on the counter while oven preheats.
- Remove the cover and bake chicken for 35 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165F. Half way through cooking, baste the chicken with the liquid.
- Turn on the broiler and continue to cook for 3 to 4 more minutes, or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes on the counter.
- Serve chicken with the pan sauce and garnish with green onions.
The chicken will have a delicious aroma, while the marinade will make the chicken taste great. It is best if you marinate the chicken thighs for a couple of hours, so that the marinade penetrates the meat and it becomes tender.
For serving, you should place the marinated chicken thigh in the oven, at low temperature. After the chicken is cooked, allow it to rest for a few minutes so that the juices can run out. Serve the marinated chicken in sandwiches or on toasted pita bread.
Marinated Oven Baked Chicken Thighs does not require any special preparation. However, it is recommended that you marinate the chicken breasts for at least one hour, so that the marinade has the needed time to penetrate the meat and develop a pleasant taste.
The best way to marinate the chicken is to prepare the marinade in advance, so that you have time to prepare it and refrigerate it in the refrigerator. The marinade has to be chilled before placing the chicken in the oven. Marinated Oven Baked Chicken Thighs is sure to become a family favorite.