This is the opposite of boring, flavorless chicken breast. It’s literally packed with colorful flavor. Bonus: It’s insanely good for you!
Yields: 4 Servings | Prep Time: 0 Hours 15 Mins | Cook Time: 0 Hours 25 Mins | Total Time: 0 Hours 40 Mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 3 medium tomatoes, halved and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 yellow bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Make slits in each chicken breast, being careful not to cut through completely, and stuff with zucchini, tomatoes, bell peppers, and red onion.
- Drizzle with oil and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside, 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.