Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs. If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious dish to serve during your next holiday or get together, try this tender and juicy baked chicken meal. Not only is it easy to make but it’s also quick and easy to assemble.
It doesn’t require any fancy ingredients to get the most out of your baked chicken, either. This recipe for Tender and Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs is so simple, that even those who are new to cooking will be able to whip up a delicious meal.
Easy Meal Ideas, Tender and Juicy Baked Chicken Thighs Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Total Time: 50 minutes | Servings: 6 servings
- 8 Chicken Thighs skin-on, bone-in
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet pan with foil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and onion powder with a fork. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels, then arrange, skin side up on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and rub into both sides. Season the back side with about a third of the spice mixture, then flip so the chicken thighs are skin side up and season with remaining spice mixture. Rub into the skin and slide your fingers under the skin to rub the spice mixture into the meat as well.
- Slide the pan into the oven and roast until completely cooked through; 30-35 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees.
- Let rest for 5 minutes; garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
The basic ingredients for this recipe are: garlic, celery, carrot, lemon juice, salt, pepper, olive oil, and dried oregano. Then just throw the ingredients in the food processor or blender to get the mixture going. There are no complex steps involved in this recipe.
If you don’t have an immersion blender, then just blend the ingredients with a fork or wooden spoon. As you go along, add water as needed to make it a little thinner. The end result should be a thick creamy, sticky sauce that is a delicious combination of flavors.
This tender and juicy baked chicken thighs are great for holiday table sides or as an appetizer when you have a crowd to feed. It’s quick and easy to put together, and will be irresistible to your guests.
Serve it on its own, alongside your favorite salad, or on top of a bed of mixed greens or whatever vegetables you might be serving. To make it even more festive, sprinkle some sliced almonds on top and make sure to let it sit for a while so the almonds soak in the delicious sauce.